Thursday, February 1, 2007

Diane 35 For Breast Enlargment

ESSENTIAL OILS - CORRESPONDENCE SENSORY

Welcome to the Gardens of Flora!
now in the drawer of my dresser 'I have a lot' of vials of essential oils. I wonder if some of them even have you or did you just smelled and what you try.
If you like, what evoke. I describing my feelings are not pure gold. Then
ready?
Here's my list: •

citrus notes:
lemongrasse (Bottega green) very good, stimulating, energizing grapefruit
() tasty, tangy, bitter
bergamot () God, it puts the buonuomre, remembers the summer
petitgrain () cool, I have to study it better
lemon (Ligurian company) delicious, fresh, invigorating
sweet orange () gourmand, remembers the Christmas
files () fresh, sparkling

• FLOWERS:
jasmine () great, mellow, female, miss
ylang ylang () very penetrating, enveloping
pink () classic, is not as smell the flower, fresh flower is another thing
tuberose () lovely, feminine .. but in the end stove!
geranium () unclassifiable, you do not understand, I have to study it better


Cherry • Fruit () luscious, slightly more 'stronger than in the fresh fruit

• HERBS
basil () unclassifiable, you do not understand, can not remember at all the basil from the kitchen, I have to study it better
clary sage () sweet, can not remember at all the culinary sage (Salvia officinalis), I have to study it better
lavender (), invasive, woody, almost fecal

• SPICES AND / OR WOODS :
rosewood () unclassifiable you do not understand, I have to study it better
cloves () pungent, opaque, stimulating
vetiver () herbaceous, fresh ginger
() spicy, but fresh

• NOTES funds and / or fixative:
patchouli (Ligurian company) heavy, persistent, rancid, moldy smell
amber () Heavy, Oriental
myrrh () pleasant, Eastern
benzoin () very deep, warm, vanilla
() sweet, round, round .. but in the end I have nausea
make additions and changes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment