Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hr Breaks Confidentiality

strakes

fengtianshi (to whom I bow anhce for discovering that she is a Slayers fan ^ ^) I bought the manga "Full Moon" of Tanemura. How much
cariiinooooooooo !!!!!! >/////\u0026lt;
Finally after years and years of endless series (see DB ... OO) and especially not shojo series, here you turn on "Full Moon" that I literally fell in love the second page.
no doubt about it, a nice throwback, because 10 years ago, I started meeting with one of my passion for shojo manga, it was "Dear sweet Kyoko" or better, respecting the original title of "Maison Ikkoku" Takahashi ... the woman who is taken then the unhealthy desire to strike up a kind of neverending story known as' s "Inuyasha "?!°°)
I saw that this new manga has some of the clothes really promising ... series ... subliminal message ... people ... we do a cosplay?! Come on, come on, come on, Come on, come ....!!! * Look style Puss in Boots of "Shrek 2" * But I'm in doubt about what to do ... I'm uncertain of Mitsuky, the protagonist, and Meroko ... OO .... I love this character .... perhaps because it is dressed up a little?! Now I play only scantily clad women ... XD
Meroko is the character of my avatar ... maybe ... yes ... CC ... I decided ... I just .... I should Meroko starmene in garter?! · ° but perchèèèèèèèèè ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Desperate cry * * And tell me that this time I have chosen the character ... I'm masochistic. ^ ^ '

xxx

Lily W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment