Friday, February 16, 2007

Hairdressing Icc Chart

AROMATHERAPY PERFUME AND KITCHEN ... A LOVE WITHOUT END!

Welcome to the Gardens of Flora!
Today I have a new job ... the thesis of my student's 5 th B
After various treatments in terms of titles I've finally convinced. He will essay the importance of smell and then the perfume in the kitchen. The student attends my
Hotel Institute and is and will be a cook ... maybe if you do not change your mind after the state exam.
So now he has to search the Web site about some ... as typical of his young age was immediately dipped in food aphrodisiacs ...
But these teenagers have not yet realized that at their age you just thought to take off?
foods aphrodisiacs leave them to me as old as the cuckoo!
If you help us ... we are glad.
accepted ideas, suggestions and even criticism, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment