Monday, January 22, 2007

Orange County Plasma Donation

GAME BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS AND AROMATHERAPY / PART III, The Return

Here we are, in the beautiful gardens of Flora.

About Flora ... I know a biologist, Dr. Flora Ferrari, with whom I worked in the '80s in Milan, Department of Pharmacology.
I'd like to be affected, but I no longer have any contact ... In the world of Internet ... not possible!
I ask you, who has seen it? Have you heard from him?
Ah ... Flora ... if I had called my daughter ... I would call ... Mary Flora, too good. Flora
But they already know another ... I can not tell you who it is because she has no pleasure ... but when you put it is a show ... a force of nature! I
"contract" for the passion and magic of aromatherapy essences from her. But

changing the subject. Recently I'm reading a book "The Great Mother - The cult of women in history" by Laura Rangoni ed. Xenia.
After starting a bit 'technical and boring on the archaeological discoveries of statues depicting the Goddess, has started an interesting description of the worship of the goddess ... interesting!
I'm pretty sure that if God exists is certainly female, because only a woman pours out the life ... The primordial divinity was certainly Woman ... But who, I ask, who ... at some point has usurped his throne?

0 comments:

Post a Comment