Friday, June 5, 2009

Gordons Tyres Alignment

Subnormal

friend in need.
What gets drunk, is shreds arms once again. Sends confusing signals to the outside world. Help me. No, do not help me. Beware if you get close.
E 'recidivism. Department of Mental Hygiene. I'm going to bring a sweater, a charger. I find it too shiny compared to other times.
"Are you her sister?" "No, I'm a friend"
There is a small balcony, where you walk the other inmates of the department.
The way you look makes you feel different, lucky, especially healthy.
Fortunato, to have a brain that still manages to distinguish the rhythms of the day. A does not have the swollen belly of pills, sedatives, tranquilizers and other drugs.
Look at them in the eye. Look eyes .

M. has no light in his eyes, just looks down and asks me if I can tell you when they pass ten minutes because he has to remove the depilatory cream. He has an old man dressed in diapers and transparent, and makes the mustache.

If you do not feel too much from them, "it is almost impossible not to want to talk and listen. Trying to understand how our health can become a disease. There

Cristina. He says he has been there for a week. Do not wear shoes because they hurt your feet with socks and running blacks now. At the head of the line part of the hair from his forehead and reaches behind his head. He tells me that is there because the parents have all told lies and admit they made. But do you think they are behaving badly. Would have less than 30 years and ask me if my glasses are eyeglasses or sunglasses. Do you like my glasses.

Then he asks me if I'm friends of St. Asks me several times. He says, "but you your friend? . And I " I know for many years" . It seemed unlikely to stay there and have a friend out.

Above all there is Andrea. Young, two beautiful eyes. It is not clear when he speaks, it must be well padded to calm him down. Despite being tied to the bed until he moved to the aisle. His father is next, a big big man with two very clear blue eyes, smiling excessively, to make him feel secure. Andrea seems so quiet chat with Santa and his father tells me when he escaped from the ward. He says that "when it happens , fly around, television, mobile . I ask him " but how?", And he says " after the incident. .. " He says a little 'voice, as if it could not be heard from Andrea. So do not ask for more. But Cristina is intrigued and asks his father " had an accident with the car? . The father always responds softly, but a bit 'in trouble, " with the bike .. was his girlfriend. .. " Andrea
perceives the word bike and something ignites in him. We turn aggressive toward his father and always with the mouth a little 'slurred says " mbe? If she held her close, she was not dead .
He continues, "that thou hast by day ? So? What to tell you? What did you do when you were 18 years ? ". It is becoming violent while the big man with blue eyes still smile to transfer them calm. Andrew then goes to his room. E 'angry.
there a cure to forgive for having caused the death of the person you love?

I go on. The nurse comes and opens the door, which is obviously locked. S. jokingly says "I'm going then, eh .. hello! "The nurse is in the game and says" okay, but gradually you keep your friend. One must remain king! .
And I think that the idea does not make me so scared. At the bottom in twenty-minute visit in there I felt more alive and more part of this world in a year of "normal" life. None

upheaval, returns to normal.





0 comments:

Post a Comment