Thursday, January 14, 2010

Red Bridge Rb-539 Driver

And do not tell me the title, I do not want to know! New look

guys are a bit 'confused. What
that thing that make up the Italy one evening around 20.30?
not want to be an anachronistic morbid, but I still think m'interenisco the jingle of " Lunch is served."
conductors, which is Corrado Claudio Lippi, were discrete and ironic, and that's nice.
gets worse when I think " Dual Slalom " with a Corrado Tedeschi in great shape and young people who challenged sapientini. I even remember " Tandem , a species of beetle television conducted by Fabrizio Frizzi.
I will not appoint the pillars as " The Wheel of Fortune" , and especially " Genius , both led by Mike Bongiorno.
growing melancholy enough to think of "The dating game " with Marco Predolin, or " Wives and Lovers" with Marco Columbro.
absolutely forbidden the comparison with " Games Without Frontiers , definitely none.

But that's okay. Because nostalgia is inevitable, penetrated into the fabric of remembrance for those who do not want to forget, but to dress its melancholy experience of epidermis.

I wondered, In short, what the heck is that stuff on Italy1?
In theory there is all that should be in a program of entertainment: a presenter, the valley, the contestants, the quiz.

But when the present is this:



When the valley is this:



When the valley above, to make the audience laugh, says giving the public "queer" the presenter of the above ...

When competitors have the trickle of drool at the corner of his mouth to give their 'clever' answers ...

Well, in these cases to me is not the nostalgia .. I do not want to cry, but just do this:






0 comments:

Post a Comment