Saturday, March 17, 2007

Food-mixer Instructions

as Lily Storm?! THE LEGEND OF TANTRIC

I do not know why, but after I noticed the old incipient * Last week I came across in my first gray hair ... do not tell you what a shock, a little 'how to see Emma Frost, really! * I have decided that the party in Ireland should be addressed through a new hairstyle. So this morning I get up and go to the hairdresser. I cut and color ... anyway, service Full finished ... and when I took bad! What I saw in the mirror was not me ... but the black version of Storm. Long story short ... I find myself with the same cut that Ororo, or 'as it is called Ro Wolvie has the third film of the X-Men .... the beauty is that the hairdresser has cut his inspiration! XD
Lily Storm hair ... ... but always sounds anachronistic to them that as Ororo Gina !!!!!
Gals can not wait to be a dance tonight !!!!**
then for seven years with the elves? XD kisses




Lily W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment